AN EXCEPTIONAL CHOCOLATE SHOP IN GENEVA SINCE 1921
Created in 1921, La Bonbonnière was born around 100 years ago under the name “Confiserie WERDER”. It is already known for its high-quality products. At the end of the war, the activity is bought by Madame Bischof who will give it its current name “La Bonbonnière”, and will give it its reputation thanks to the quality of its chocolates and the service. After that the activity will be followed-up by the families Allombert then Marguerat.
Nowadays, the chocolate masters Yvan Loubet and Cédric Rahm have taken over their work tool and staff to continue this history of excellence.